Visit our latest posts »

The zixpk.com team is going to be camping out!

0

Category:


Well, two of us here from the zixpk.com team are going to be camping out in front of our local Apple store. Unless if you have been living under a rock than you would know that the iPhone 3G is being released tomorrow (Friday). Oh my god,I cant wait! We are going to be taking pictures throughout the camp-out and posting them on here live. That is if we can get wifi in the mall, otherwise I will post the images as soon as I get home.

So if anyone here is reading our post and is going to the Palisades Mall, than make sure to look happy when I'm taking pictures.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

If you wish to add a hyperlink in your comment use this code inside the quotations "<a href="Your_Link_Here">Text Description Here</a>"

ads

Your Ad Here