Visit our latest posts »

Bose around-ear headphones: Review

0

Category: ,

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Click on the images above to super-enlarge them
It has been around two weeks now, since I bought these Bose around-ear headphones. My main reason for buying these headphones was because my old headphones that I used to have broke (no sound came from the left side).

So I started to search around looking for a good pair of headphones. At my local Apple store, I found what I was looking for. On every iPod and iPhone there were Bose headphones connected to them. I started to try them all on, the on-ear headphones and the around-ear headphones.

When I tried them all on I was blown away from the amazing sound quality (this is coming from someone who hasn’t owned a nice pair headphones, just the ones that the products come with). Before I tried these headphones I thought that there really couldn’t be such a big difference in sound quality between cheap and expensive headphones. Boy was I wrong! No wonder Bose products are so expensive, they are extremely high quality.

So I asked an Apple employee to ring me up the around –ear headphones. I chose these because first off they were the least expensive (not in ear) headphones by Bose that they had, and second because by the headphones being around the ear it acts like a sound barrier. Don’t get me wrong these headphones are not meant to cancel out noise, not like the QC 3 or QC 2 by Bose, but by it being around the ear it helps to cancel out some noises like your Xbox 360, your computer fan, or any other noise that’s not too loud.

Well anyways the Apple employee told me that they had none in stock (are these headphones that popular? Yeah!). So I left the Apple store, and I was going to go to target to see if they had any in stock, but on my way to Target I noticed that the store Sharper Image was closing down. And they had giant posters saying that all their products were on discount. So I decided to try my luck there. I asked the employee there if they had any in stock, and he said that they had 2 left and both had a $30 discount. I was so happy because at the Apple store I was going to pay full price of $139.95 and now at Sharper Image I was only going to pay $110.

So I bought them and I have been very happy of my purchase ever since. I would recommend these headphones to anyone who enjoys amazing sound quality. Also another plus about these around-ear headphones by Bose is that they are extremely light weight (you can wear these headphones for hours on end), and the padding/ cushions on either side are really comfortable (its like having pillows on both of your ears). So my overall impression of these Bose headphones that I bought have been amazing.


-Kenneth L.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

If you wish to add a hyperlink in your comment use this code inside the quotations "<a href="Your_Link_Here">Text Description Here</a>"

ads

Your Ad Here