Visit our latest posts »

Back to XP

0

Category:

Photobucket
So, I have decided to make the switch back to Windows XP. I’ve had Vista for some time now, since it was first released. I like the interface of Vista and its transparent borders, but that's about it. As most of you know Vista is a resource hungry operating system and for a computer that's about five years old, that isn't too good. To get Vista to run "better" on my computer I had to upgrade a couple of things like my graphics card and I had to get more ram.

I enjoyed Vista for some time until it started to get sluggish. So I started to think about making a switch back to XP because those upgrades that I made to my computer would make XP run faster than it did before and also because XP uses less system resources.

So here I am typing away, with my new operating system XP (well old), and I have to say that some of the programs that I used to run in Vista now run faster in XP such as Photoshop CS 3 and iTunes to name a few. All that I have to test out now is that if my games run smoother also.

By the way, you can make XP’s interface look way better than Vista’s by using Windowblinds.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

If you wish to add a hyperlink in your comment use this code inside the quotations "<a href="Your_Link_Here">Text Description Here</a>"

ads

Your Ad Here